Tuesday 24 May 2011

Speaking from Experience Evaluation.







I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this brief and feel that I have learnt a lot. It has by far been the most valuable experience I have had working on a brief to date. I have learnt how to work in a pair, playing on each others strengths to compliment our design work. I also feel that I worked with the right person, quite early on me and Charlotte made a list of our strengths and weaknesses, and we found that throughout the brief that we were quite accurate with this and it definitely benefitted us in the end. I am more confident in a broader range of printing processes and feel that this will help in second year. 
Although our prints look great, I feel that when piecing together a final product it feels a bit scattered. We have produced a hefty amount of work, but not really polished final piece. Working on this brief has been a massive learning curve and has encouraged me to collaborate more in the future. I will also be experimenting more and think that I will be able to use these processes more speedily in the future, and be able to succeed in producing a finalised final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment