Monday 23 January 2012

Time management

Last week I didn't manage to get much of my action plan as my essay took up most of my time. I can't see me catching up during this week as i am working, but hopefully the weekend will give me a chance to get back on track.

This evening:

Illustrate for top ten until 9
At home: catch up on last weeks blogging
Start on hand rendered image poster (take home parcel paper)

Tuesday:

Go to enterprise tutorial and blog
Go to After Effects session and blog
Expose screen (if theres time)
Go to work

Wednesday:

Go to briefing
Go and screen print
Finish other image pieces
Go to work

Thursday:

Go to seminar and blog
Print image poster in digital
Email Catalogue for enterprise
Go to image and blog

Friday:

Take graphics tablet to post office
Meet with catalogue at arranged time
Go to Leeds print festival opening night

Saturday:

Go to college 10am
Illustrate
Choose final sound

Sunday:

Finish any left over image tasks
Catch up on blogging




No comments:

Post a Comment