Wednesday 5 October 2011

D&AD talk

Today I went to a talk by GBH (GregoryBonnerHale) set up by D&AD. I had never heard of this company before, but this talk was great and I love some of their work which is mostly graphic design based.





Eurostar
This was one of my favourite campaigns that GBH presented. Using basic cheap materials and using graphic design to make them look more upper class and classy. It has come out great and just goes to show what good graphic design can do for a companies image.





Puma
GBH have done a lot f work for Puma, here a a few of my favourites.









SLS luxury hotels
This campaign was definitely one of my favourites. They explained to us that it all started by designing the chandelier logo, and added the mischievous monkeys as a little quirky extra. From this arose a theme and the monkeys began to 'appear' all over the hotel. Even subtly, the names of the rooms for example were of famous monkeys.





Mar Mostro
Some amazing illustration here, Mar Mostro means monster of the sea.





No comments:

Post a Comment