Monday 27 September 2010

10 things I wish to learn and achieve....

  • Become more aware of contemporary designers and illustrators.
  • Become a more confident illustrator, using the appropriate software.
  • Experimenting. Become more open minded, trying new and different techniques.
  • TIME MANAGEMENT- Learn how to manage my time effectively and appropriately.
  • Blog more! Get used to and be more confident when it comes to blogging all of my work.
  • Organise myself... prepare for lessons and plan out my weekly briefs. 
  • Presentation skills. Not only be a confident talker in front of others, but learn to communicate all of my ideas and information effectively.
  • Learn to work as a group and take other peoples ideas into account trying not to take over.
  • Get used to researching more, reading magazines, books and looking at various designers and illustrators.
  • Become more aware and confident with software, learning more about Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment